- “Drayton”, Gunnedah - 1,100ha furrow irrigated cotton and maize.
- “Warilea”, Narrabri - 630 ha furrow irrigated cotton.
- Tamworth Regional Council - 14 centre pivots (610ha) for sewage effluent re-use.
- “Auscott”, Narrabri - 4 x 220ha lateral moves for cotton.
- Yeppoon, QLD - 30ha above ground drip for banana and nut trees.
- Gladstone, QLD - 3 x 150ha sub surface drip for Jojoba.
Design and supply or infrastructure for group irrigation schemes
- Yambocully Creek, QLD - 10,000ML per year.
- Callandoon Creek, QLD - 6,000ML per year
- “Warrambool”, Wee Waa - 264,600 cubic meter embankment storing 1600ML.
- “Hortonvale”, Cunnamulla -3 million cubic meter storing 24,500ML
- “Auscott”, Narrabri - 3 x 650mm volute centrifugal pumps reservoir pumping station, 4,200 L/s.
- State Water, NSW - 3 x 500mm axial flow pumps emergency pumping station, 3,500 L/s.
- Buddah Lake Group Irrigation Scheme, Narromine - Reinforced concrete cut-throat flume with ultrasonic water level detection and automatic recording for flow measurement up to 7 cubic meters per second.
- Trangie Nevertire Irrigation Scheme - 4,500mm wide 2,000mm high box culvert, Barooga Channel, , NSW
- “Cubbie Station”, Dirranbandi - 2m high steel pile and timber weir on the Balonne River and 2m high reinforced concrete weir on the Culgoa River.
- Narrabri - 1.5m high x 300m long reinforced concrete weir across an urban floodway.
- “Federation Farm”, Narrabri - Project Management of construction of effluent re-use farm.
- “Llanglothen”, Bundanoon - Design and specification for 19 ha of solid set sprinklers for effluent re-use on Pasture.
- “Keytah”, Moree - Structural Failure of reinforced concrete pumping station.
- Australian Quality Vines, Griffith - Failure of 29 ha of drip irrigation of nursery vines
- Narrabri - Preliminary design and feasibility for a 186,000ML per day flood bypass channel around the township.
- “Carlton”, Walgett - Levees to protect 1,260 ha of irrigated cotton.
Workshops and Training
- Preparation of course notes and assessment questions for “Irrigation Design and Farm Layout Principles” for the University of New England for a postgraduate course “Cotton Production”.
- Multiple training sessions and workshops on Irrimate™ and WaterTrack™ to both small and large groups.
- Environment protection Authority (EPA) of New South Wales - Preparation of draft Environmental Guidelines for the Management of Irrigation Farms.
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Statements and Review of Environmental Factors for proposed and existing irrigation projects involving large scale surface irrigation, above ground water storages, canals, levees, etc.